| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Norwalk, Oh in January is slightly cold at -4.6 °C (23.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.3 °C (15.3 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 48.3mm (1.9in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:15 long and the longest day is 9:59 long with an average length of 9:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Norwalk, Oh January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Norwalk, Oh, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Norwalk, Oh:
- Windsor, On, Canada - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) NNW
- Detroit, Michigan, Usa - 125.2 kms (77.8 miles) NNW
- Harrow, On, Canada - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) NNW
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 106.4 kms (66.1 miles) WNW
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 127.2 kms (79 miles) W
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 127.2 kms (79 miles) W
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 49.2 kms (30.5 miles) WSW
- Findlay, Oh, Usa - 89.4 kms (55.5 miles) WSW
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 119 kms (74 miles) WSW
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 42 kms (26.1 miles) SW
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 56.9 kms (35.4 miles) SSW