| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Norwalk, Oh in July is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 105.7mm (4.2in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:25 long and the longest day is 15:06 long with an average length of 14:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Norwalk, Oh July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Norwalk, Oh, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Norwalk, Oh:
- Windsor, On, Canada - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) NNW
- Detroit, Michigan, Usa - 125.2 kms (77.8 miles) NNW
- Harrow, On, Canada - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) NNW
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 106.4 kms (66.1 miles) WNW
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 127.2 kms (79 miles) W
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 127.2 kms (79 miles) W
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 49.2 kms (30.5 miles) WSW
- Findlay, Oh, Usa - 89.4 kms (55.5 miles) WSW
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 119 kms (74 miles) WSW
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 42 kms (26.1 miles) SW
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 56.9 kms (35.4 miles) SSW